Thursday 3 April 2014

Everyone Leaves

This is the first time I write my post in English, but actually, I’m not even good. Is it bad? Well, don’t punish me if I throw a lot of misstated. Sorry, can’t help it. As learn by error. I’m just to try to improve my English ability. And, here I am―with my first English post. Is it too late? I know, I know. When almost everybody in this world talks in English, I’m still here, with my mistakes that overload. Everyone leaves me. But, I’ve been trying. And, however, the first debut is the first debut.

There’s a reason makes me desire to change my English ability. Okay, honestly there are some reason but say these as a special. Eum.. it seems to be… I won’t to tell its, ups. Forget it. Basically, as we know, English is an important particle which is we needed to improve ourselves in order to amend and go forward. Explainable English is one of a key to open the doors for successful. Why I became stiff? Well, I think this note got off to serious. Uh-oh!

Okay, I won’t to write too much, anyway. Sorry for every little pieces of my misstated. I just don’t wanna left behind. And, when everyone leaves so do I. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment