Sunday 25 May 2014

Brave and Sepatu

Hiii, I’m back agaiiin. This time, I wanna try to irritate you who have the kindness to read my blog, with writing this post in English. Well well, keep calm and get habit.

In this random post, I want to discussed about the song which is some days fill in my playlist. Yup, they are Brave by Sara Bareilles and Sepatu by Tulus. For your information, the song which I love or stand in my playlist line more than three-days, usually that song has a sense itself. So also with these two song. The lyrics. I was falling in love with their lyrics.

The lyrics of Brave by Sara Bareilles was telling about the power of a brave. Basically, everybody can be amazing. We just need to let the words fall out from our tongue. And knowing what happen furthermore will be the best result. We can be what we want. Essentially like that. I like what the meaning of there. I was made to taste like pile up with its official video. Where the official video contained with people were dancing. There are a man with a bloated body was dancing in a restaurant, a grandfather was dancing in Gym, a man with long hair was dancing in the middle of the mall, men and women were dancing in the streets, Sara was singing while dancing in the streets too, and the other. Everyone was dancing.  Everyone can exploded what they wanna say. Part of Brave song the most I love is…

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

Sepatu song from Tulus is an Indonesian song which sung as solo. Be honest,  I just found out about  existence this singer. I could see the name of singer drop in twitter timeline or in a blog. At first I even thought Tulus is the name of a Band. Barely about a week ago, I was look for what kind of song from Tulus,  by reason of, I got curious. And the result, the song was titled Sepatu enchanted me. Sepatu at all once be the first song by him that I’ve ever hear. By the time the song was election, I choose Sepatu because that title include in unique for used as the title of a song. I repeated this song for three times. I was feeling the song has romantic lyrics, can make me smiled to herself, although the meaning of this song is two love which ununifiable. Talk about official video, I don’t really give an assessment. And part of Sepatu song that the most I love is…
Terasa lengkap bila kita berdua
Terasa sedih bila kita di rak berbeda
 Di dekatmu kotak bagai nirwana
 Tapi saling sentuh pun kita tak berdaya
Ku senang bila diajak berlari kencang
Tapi aku takut kamu kelelahan
 Ku tak masalah bila terkena hujan
 Tapi aku takut kamu kedinginan

Well, that is the reason why I liked both. Perhaps the post from both lyrics and chords will be come afterward in this blog, they were in differ tag anyway. By the way, I hoped to be play both of song with guitar. Actually I’m still far from able to play guitar. And after found its chords, I just can lost my chest. A little bit difficult. I can play Brave maybe, if I keep hand in and practiced, but wondering for Sepatu song. Never mind, and see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment