Monday 19 May 2014

Random Conversation (again)

Hey, do you remember about random conversation that I’ve ever made? Ah, it has been so long I’m not making it. Latest is two years ago, had long isn’t it? And this time, I wanna make it again, but with a little bit differ. Yup, I write it in English with a mess.  Well, feel free to enjoy it! :p

May 19, 2014
M(e): Hey, why do you seems like that?
Me: What?
M(e): I guess there’s something wrong with your face. No, no. Indeed there is something wrong.
Me: You smartass!
M(e): Yeah. So, what happened?
Me: You won’t understand it.
M(e): Oh, of course. Of course I'll understand. I was you.
Me: Shut up!
M(e): Okay, let me guess! What is it about…?
Me: Hey, can you stop it?

M(e): No. I can’t. Till you like to change your face and then forget about…
Me: Alright. Alright. I’ll do that. *force a smile* Like this? How?
M(e): Skip it. Tell me! Although I already know, perhaps you’ll be better with throw it.
Me: You know? You’ve had a loose tongue today.
M(e): I know you need to say it.
Me: I don’t need anything. Go away!
M(e): I won’t leave.
Me: Don’t. I beg. Go away!
M(e): No matter how strong you desire for I leave, I won’t leave. I was you.
Me: Then, how could be I alone? I just want…
M(e): You know? Aloneness doesn’t change anything.
Me: I’ve said. You’ll never know.
M(e): What’s so hard for you?
Me: No matter how I was explain, you’ll be obvious never ever know.
M(e): You’re right. I’ve never known. I’ve never known about half of myself.
Me: Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment